At MSG, we pride ourselves in being a hands-on, seasoned partner who will guide you to what your business requires within the endless maze of IT services on the market. Before jumping to implementation, we sit down and discuss your goals to come up with a solution that will not only reduce your current frustrations but get in front of where your business is heading. Our tailor-made plan is designed to maximize efficiency, reduce roadblocks, and make it so that you don’t even have to think about the technology that makes your business run.
Managed IT Services
Shed your burdensome IT workload and experience efficient, proactive support. We function as a well-suited addition to your business that provides positive impact and improved productivity, working lockstep with you to achieve your goals.
Learn what all the fuss is about with our cloud solutions tailored to your business. Forget all about upgrades to aging networks, limited access to your network, and security concerns. Embracing our cloud technology is as easy as it should be.
Key Consulting Services
Stop worrying about technological obsolescence. Our hands-on consulting assesses your business goals, takes stock of existing and available technology, and leverages it to make an impactful and measurable difference on your business.
Managed IT Services
We offer a consummate IT solution that utilizes all aspects of your network to deliver the results you want, freeing you to focus on growing and improving your business.
Network Monitoring & Desktop Management
Backup & Recovery with Continuity Service
Network Security & Firewall Management
Helpdesk and On Location Hardware Maintenance
Though your working experience will remain the same, the security, convenience, and support offered by cloud technology will enhance your workflow, making your business more successful.
- Enhanced Security
- Easier Upgrades
- Mobility & Redundancy
KEY CONSULTING SERVICES
Our consulting services focus first on your business goals and only then sees how technology can fit in. We use a holistic approach rather than just an update and software licensing strategy.
- Business Workflow Analysis
- Custom Tailored Technology Plans
- Cloud Migration Feasibility Studies
- Vendor Management
From our Clients
MSG’s Vendor Management service is huge. They’ve saved us thousands on our telephone, copier and internet contracts, and are now our main interface for all of our IT related vendors.
MSG’s team offers invaluable Consulting and Support to both our IT & Operations Departments. This is on top of managing our core IT infrastructure and helping us through many technology conversions.
We really shine when we get to learn about your business, goals, and needs. Contact us so we can get started helping you get back to business.
Managed Services Group
Meet our President
All form responses cross the desk of our President, Mark Fugett, so you can expect a return telephone call when you email or submit!LinkedIn Profile
For most businesses, operations come to a stand-still if "the server is down". That's why it's so important to maintain server / network health and performance at all times. With our server / network monitoring solution, we'll provide you with:
- A Healthy, Secure Infrastructure. We'll keep your servers patched with critical security updates, protected with anti-virus, and monitored 24/7/365 for performance.
- Maximum Uptime. Our real-time monitoring alerts allow us to catch smaller issues before they escalate into downtime. And, if there's ever an emergency, we'll know and be able to help straightaway.
- Peace of Mind. You can rest easy knowing that we have watchful eyes on this critical piece of your network -- always.
As cyberattacks increase in both severity and sophistication, it's all the more critical to protect your organization's machines from viruses, malicious emails, and the gaping vulnerabilities that result from improper patching and management. With our workstation management solution, we'll provide you with:
- Decreased Risk. We'll shore up your defenses with anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, and regular patching so that your risk of infection is minimal.
- Full Transparency. You'll have unfettered access to your hardware and software inventory, open support tickets, and spam filter from our Optimal Central client portal -- we have no secrets here.
- Freedom to Work Effectively. We'll also optimize your machine's performance with routines like temporary file deletion so your performance isn't bogged down.
What would happen if your servers suddenly failed?
For many of us, losing our company data could very easily translate to losing our business altogether. With our backup and disaster recovery solutions, we'll provide:
- Peace of Mind. Whether you've accidentally deleted a file, or whether there's a colossal natural disaster, we've got you (and your data) covered.
- Your Desired Recovery Point. How much data are you comfortable losing? No more than fifteen minutes' worth? A week's worth? We can customize your solution to give you whatever level of protection you need.
- Your Desired Recovery Time. Do you absolutely have to be back up and running within 30 minutes? Or would you be mostly okay with going back to paper for a few days? We'll work with you to set the parameters you need.
You lose a critical file right before your scheduled meeting. What do you do? Well, if you have an off-site copy of your files ready and waiting, all you'll have to do is restore it. With our file backup solution, you'll have:
- An Off-Site Safety Net. You'll have copies of your files in two separate, highly-secure datacenters. This means that if anything were to happen to your offices, your files will be safe and awaiting retrieval.
- A Local Safety Net. We'll be the ones managing your solution, which means that we'll take care of your restorations, we'll verify that all is working as it should, and you'll know the team that is ultimately responsible for keeping your data protected.
Your team is going to run into issues with their technology.
There's just no way around it. When you do, wouldn't it be nice to know you have a friendly, competent team to call on, whenever you need them? With our helpdesk services, we'll provide you with:
- Solutions, Not Bandages. We'll get you back to working as quickly as possible, but not at the expense of diagnosing and eliminating the root cause of your problems.
- Consistent, Reliable, Personal Support. We're here when you need us, even if that happens to be late at night or on the weekends.
- Maximum Productivity. The less time your team spends battling their technology, the more time they can spend working. It's as simple as that.
On-Site Engineering Support
No matter how far technology advances, it's critical to have hands-on help. No matter whether your systems are at your offices or in the cloud, you need eyes on your network, your people, and your business. How else is your technology partner to learn how you work? With our on-site engineering, we'll provide:
- A Dedicated Resource Who "Gets" You. Your engineer will become an extension of your team; they'll learn who you are, how your business runs, and where technology can help.
- Thoughtful Recommendations. Our engineers are not satisfied with simply "keeping the lights on" for you -- they'll always be on the lookout for ways to move your systems, your productivity, and your efficiency forward.
- An Effective, Secure Technology Platform. They will, of course, not overlook the importance of a strong, robust, healthy platform from which your team can work.
Unfortunately, the internet is a dangerous place.
This is why your firewall -- the device that protects the place where your network meets the internet, i.e. Edge Protection -- is critical to your overall network security. With our firewall management service, we'll provide you with:
- Decreased Risk. Your firewall can only keep up with the latest cyber threats if it is being patched and updated on a regular basis. We'll make sure you stay current so that your risk of an attack is minimal.
- Customized Protection. Every business has their own unique priorities and philosophies when it comes to protection, so we'll make sure yours is set up just the way you like it, and that those settings are backed up regularly.
- Reliable Support. If you run into any hiccups, it's us you'll call to get you squared away -- not a manufacturer.
Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
Tired of worrying about those renewals for your firewall? Wish someone else would just take care of it all for you on a regular, ongoing basis? With Firewall as a Service, we'll provide you with:
- Seamless Management. The same people that manage your network will also be managing your firewall. We'll handle all of your renewals and upgrades for you on the back-end.
- An Always-Current Firewall. Since we are taking responsibility for your devices, you won't have to worry about when your device is nearing its end of support or end of life -- we'll make sure you're always set up with a current device that will keep you protected.
Improve your business operations with no change in your processes. The cloud is here, time to make it rain.
Managed Services Group
With a survey of your business we can identify improvements and outline strategies to help you succeed. Stop worrying about your tech infrastructure today.
Managed Services Group