FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do You Perform Support on an as Needed Basis?
Only if we really like you.
Our years of experience and studies show that proactive IT maintenance improves equipment longevity, uptime and efficiency, and provides cost savings over time. We are believers in managing a network, not just putting out fires, but call us and we'll see if we have a fit.
What Does Your Fixed-Fee Service Include?It can involve one or all of the following:
- Proactive Maintenance and Monitoring
- Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench Service and Onsite Service
- Hosted Exchange
- Vendor Management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- Email Archiving & Compliance -- Message Continuity
All services explained in detail on our service page.
Do You Offer Managed Service Plans That Are Not All Inclusive?
Yes, although we strongly believe our fixed Fee service offers the most value and give us the tools we need to truly be YOUR IT department, we do offer other alternatives.
So no matter what happens in my environment, I'll never pay more than one fixed fee per month?
Examples of items that are not covered under our fixed-fee service plans include the cost of new projects, additions to the network, replacement or new hardware, or shipping costs, the cost of software licensing or renewal or upgrade fees, and the cost of any third party vendor or manufacturer support or incident fees. Whenever the potential arises for additional fees outside of our monthly fee, you will always be notified in advance for approval.
What other services and solutions do you provide?
We can take care of all of your business needs, using technology solutions to reduce your costs, increase your revenues and mitigate your business risks.Some examples of these solutions are:
- Technology Recycling
- Cost-saving voice and data solutions
- Productivity-enhancing Voice Over IP services and solutions
- Revenue-generating Web Development solutions that drive clients to your Website
- Efficiency-boosting mobility solutions to keep your mobile workforce connected no matter where they are
- Internet Performance and Security monitoring
- SharePoint Deployment
- Print auditing and solution consulting
How Can I Get More Information and Get Started With Managed Services Group?
Just give us a call at 407-288-8228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your particular business needs. In order to make certain that we can help your business, our process begins with a Technology Assessment that includes a Needs Analysis and a Cost Savings Analysis. We will examine the results of the assessment and make recommendations to meet your current and future business needs.